- Working in a globally networked top-level research and implementation tribe opens up a fascinating spectrum of career opportunities for all levels of experience and diverse backgrounds in all locations. ENTOV-HVM offers you the possibility to develop your competences and build your career path in countless ways.
- ENTOV-HVM is primarily built around public and business funded research grants. The responses to grant opportunities are bottom-up in that all tribal members are invited to contribute to the proposal writing and by doing this shape their own role in the project (if funded). Contact us if you are interested in participating in a proposal writing effort and shaping your own participation.
- ENTOV-HVM is especially focused on supporting early career researchers and professionals with an emphasis on those stemming from COST Inclusiveness Target Countries see https://www.cost.eu/who-we-are/cost-strategy/excellence-and-inclusiveness/. Besides participating in proposal creation the following opportunities are generally available at network member organizations (both on-premise and virtually):
- Accredited Advisor: After completing the advisor version of the Academy offering at a reduced fee you are licenced to deliver ENTOV-HVM offerings in an agreed geographic region under a revenue-sharing agreement. ENTOV-HVM supports in marketing and sales activities – you deliver with ENTOV-HVM super user support. Annual re-accreditation is mandatory.
- Trainee: Usually work around three months. As a trainee you substitute for tribal members that are on holiday and work in ongoing projects.Trainee positions are mainly for students at the end of their studies, but there might also be some positions for students in their first years of studies.
- Thesis worker: Thesis workers do their thesis work related to their studies as a part of an ENTOV-HVM project and is therefore a big part of the success of the project. If you are at the final stages of your studies, this might be something for you!
- Research trainee: Research trainees work part-time alongside their studies or full-time at the end of their studies, combining project work with finishing their master’s thesis. They get to familiarize themselves with a researchers work and the tasks are similar to a recently graduated scientist’s tasks. They can also work as a trainee in business support, for instance in communication, finance or human resources.
- Intern: At ENTOV-HVM, you can also do an internship related to your studies. Interns are usually studying at a university of applied sciences and have own funding. As an intern, you get to familiarize yourself with research and development work and to develop your knowledge.
- Young Professionals: Young Professionals is an active network covering all our main tribal locations. Through Young Professionals you can meet new people in terms of various activities such as excursions and abroad, company visits, or workshops on various themes. The aim is to encourage both internal and external networking. Young Professionals is also actively contributing towards the renewal and development of ENTOV-HVM as a workplace and as a globally leading research organization.